Landscape Gardening in Longtown, Herefordshire
This garden was waterlogged, and the split level configuration meant the small patio was virtually inaccessible and under water. Justin Jones Landscapes & Gardens removed all original hard and soft landscaping features, and undertook an extensive drainage operation. A considerable soak-away system was constructed under the lawn area, and a large level patio was built and the lawn reinstated, transforming the garden into a relaxing space that could be used all year round.
- Removal of all hard and soft landscaping
- Drainage ditch dug under lawn
- Drainage pipework and soak-away installation
- Turfed lawn
- Laid Indian Sandstone paving
- Constructed natural curved stone wall